Thursday, September 6, 2007

Illustration Friday - Alphabets



I loved this week's theme! I've always wanted to do a series of alphabets, and I can think up a million things I'd like to use as he subject: vegetables, candy, animals, dog breeds, cat breeds, etc.

I wanted to make the Z in Illustrator but I knew I wouldn't have time this week, so I just did this one all in Photoshop. I need to learn more about channels and masks. It feels like I forget how to do everything every time I sit down with the program. I wonder how long it will take to feel comfortable for me?

4 comments:

  1. great detail on this one.. nice illustration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Zebra is so nice! Will you do other alphabet animals? and thanks for the comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start to your alphabet Carol! I'll finish my cards if you finish your alphabet. I've worked out, even though I've started before you and got several cards finished, that it still means you have less to do than me! Fun though, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete